Director of Sales & Marketing - Europe
As Director of Sales and Marketing you will be a key influencer in rapidly growing the Mons business in Europe. We want you to have a passion for sales and marketing and be up for a challenge. At Mons Royale we set out to love the work we do so if the following role is something you think you could fall for then we would be stoked to hear from you.
- Revenue Growth: Responsible for rapidly growing the Mons business in Europe by increasing key account market share and distributor, wholesale and direct to consumer sales
- Market Strategy: To confidently lead go to market, launch and in season sales and marketing strategies for all channels
- Sales Management: To lead and coach our sales managers, reps and agents in Europe to achieve performance targets
- Developing and achieving seasonal targets and meeting account budgets
- Increasing key account market share
- Drive the corporate and industry pro deal initiatives
- Manage the weekly revenue plans and stock position for European Business ensuring timely sell down of stock
- Establish the European office as a globally connected and high performing team
- Work closely with marketing department and EU Sales Lead to execute go-to-market, launch and in season strategy
- Work with global teams to ensure market level eCommerce and direct to consumer initiatives are aligned globally
- Management of Key Accounts & Premium Specialty Stores;
- Management of the Sales Reps: establishment & monitoring store’s portfolio, sales goals & turnover
- Organization & Participation for Sales events: ISPO, Demo, Sales Meetings, Local Events & others;
- Refining existing process and procedures to maximize time and budget
- Connector: Enthusiasm for and ability to build a large network within the wider community and helps us rapidly grow revenue. Willingness to lead from the front, be hands on proactively identifying new areas of expansion for the business and turning them into successful sales outcomes.
- Influencer: Communicate and present in a persuasive manor enabling us to engage with leading accounts through Europe. Demonstrates the ability to get the internal team behind you and bring everyone along for the ride.
- Decision Maker: Ability to take complex situations, weigh up the facts and make decisions that builds the business. Displays a high level of insight, and commercial acumen.
- Goal Orientated: Passion and ambition welcomed.
- Empowers the team: Motivates the sales team setting clear goals, accountabilities and expected outcomes to give your team all the tools they need to be winners.
- 5 Years of relevant Sales and Marketing Management experience
- Strategic and global business experience
- Bachelor degree in Business, Commercial or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Great time-management and prioritizing skills and experience delivering to deadlines
- Fluent German and English (speaking & writing); French is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365; Netsuite is an advantage
- Affinity for travelling within Europe; ability to work occasional week-ends and evening to meet increased demands of winter sales
- Experience in Sales of Outdoor Sports is an advantage
- Personal Interest for Outdoor Sports & Awareness for Winter Sports preferred
- Seasonal Product allowance
- Access to industry pricing with Mons Partners
- Regular European and Global travel including travel to Wanaka, New Zealand
From Lake Wanaka New Zealand, Mons Royale creates technical merino clothing that delivers both performance and style. It has been our philosophy from the start that we don’t think you should have to compromise either one of these which is why we design garments that perform brilliantly and look great.
Located in New Zealand’s South Island under the magnificent Southern Alps, Wanaka is blessed with a playground of lakes and mountains. With so much right on our doorstep we’re able to attract some amazing people and build a business around what its really about.