Customer Service and Inventory Coordinator
From Lake Wanaka New Zealand, Mons Royale creates technical merino clothing that delivers on both performance and style. It has been our philosophy from the start, that we don’t think you should have to compromise either one of these which is why we design garments that perform brilliantly and look great.
With our head office located in the Southern Alps of New Zealand and our European office in Innsbruck, Austria, we’re sticking to our values of driving a local brand from mountain towns around the world, enabling us to attract some amazing employees and build a business around what it’s really about.
We are searching for a Customer Service & Inventory Coordinator for our European office in Innsbruck who will look after the customer requirements for the European markets, process orders and be the lead person ensuring that accurate inventory levels and best practice stock protocols are followed.
Customer Service: Responsible for communication with our B2B Customers, Agents and Distributors in Europe
Stock Accuracy: Reporting and completing replenishment and adjustments to stock locations where needed
Brand portrayal: Providing a service to our customers that is uniquely ‘Mons’ and seizing opportunities to fuel customers’ stoke on the brand
- Communicating and liaising with our B2B Customers, Agents and Distributors in Europe for all customer needs
- Processing orders for retail channels
- Processing of stock transfers / adjustments / receipts / replenishment across locations
- Liaising with 3PL distribution facilities for all stock dispatches
- Helping execute events
THIS JOB COULD BE FOR YOU IF
- you have a self starter mentality with a great sense for high quality service
- you know you need to collaborate to win
- sports and the outdoors are an essential part of your life
- you think you can do it all with a Mons Style
- are detail-oriented with a can-do attitude
WE NEED YOU TO;
- have previous experience in a similar role
- be an advanced user of MSOffice, especially Excel and Outlook and technologically savvy, especially with CRM portals
- excellent verbal and written skills in English and German; any additional language is a plus
- be proactive and a self-starter with the capability to contribute to projects without constant supervision
- be a team player
- have great work ethic and are reliable.
- be happy to be a part of a strong Mons culture
- A great work atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Working as part of a multinational team, located in one of the best cities in the world in the heart of the Alps
- Be part of a young and growing company
- Access to industry pricing with Mons Partners and product allowance on Mons gear